At Paz Organization (Representatives of AIL) we work with labour unions across Ontario to provide them with benefits packages to protect themselves and their families. Union members request our benefits packages as standard work benefits are often eliminated or reduced upon leaving or retirement. We provide union members and their families with permanent benefits to give them the protection they need throughout their lives.
American Income Life (AIL) is an industry leading insurance and supplemental benefits provider. For the past 70 years we have focused on providing our clients with value through unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity.
As a Virtual Recruiting Assistant at Paz Organization you are responsible for, but not limited to the following duties.
- Assist and support agency recruitment objectives
- Conduct screening of candidates on phone
- Scheduling potential applicants for interviews/webinars
- Follow-up with candidates/managers on status
What we offer
- Remote work from home opportunity
- Strong team culture that supplies ongoing training and support
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, where different backgrounds, experiences, and identities are appreciated and celebrated
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Computer literate
- Strong Communication skills
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not required)
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom.