At Paz Organization (representatives of AIL) we work with labour unions across Ontario to provide them with benefits packages to protect themselves and their families. Union members request our benefits packages as standard work benefits are often eliminated or reduced upon leaving or retirement. We provide union members and their families with permanent benefits to give them the protection they need throughout their lives.
American Income Life (AIL) is an industry leading insurance and supplemental benefits provider. For the past 70 years we have focused on providing our clients with value through unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity.
As a life and living benefits advisor at BP Agencies you are responsible for, but not limited to the following duties.
- Making inbound and outbound calls, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions and working families that request our services
- To service and sell, life and health benefit solutions – including servicing new and existing policyholders
- To demonstrate and to continue to develop expertise in understanding:
- Client needs in life, critical illness, disability, life and group benefits
- To meet and exceed weekly sales targets
- Complete necessary compliance documentation/reports
- Participate in weekly training sessions
What we offer
- Remote work from home opportunity
- Leads are provided at no cost
- No cold calling, no prospecting, no door to door, or having to sell to family and friends; we supply leads to our team members
- Weekly advances and bonuses ($45K-$75K first year average income and second year earnings tend to be over $100K per year)
- Full health benefits after 90 days
- Long-term career progression/ opportunities for growth
- Flexible work hours
- Lifetime Residual Income
- Strong team culture that supplies ongoing training and support
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, where different backgrounds, experiences, and identities are appreciated and celebrated
- Hands-on 1-on-1 training
- Must pass a background check
- Must be LLQP licensed/Willing to obtain license
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Multi-tasker that possesses exceptional organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Competent with Zoom, Microsoft Office, Google Suite etc.
- Strong Communication skills
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not required)
- 18+ years of age
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom.